Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today I found 18 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime & 3 pennies.

On my way to the ballpark this evening I stopped at the post office (for the second day in a row) to mail some packages and, for the second day in a row, found two cents by a stamp machine. I also stopped at an ATM to get some money and I found six cents (one nickel & one penny) on the ground. My final find of the day was 10 cents (one dime) by a cash register at Shell, where I had gone for a drink.

On the autograph front at the Astros game it continued to be a slow day. I only got five signatures, but at least one of them was Josh Beckett, pitcher for the Marlins. I feel justified about writing about baseball again, since the Astros did win tonight 10-1.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $163.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home