Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today I found 18 cents. . . 1 dime & 8 pennies.

I got an early start on the day today and before I went to work I swung into the post office to mail a letter. Under a stamp machine I found two cents. On my way into the office I stopped at a Taco Bell drive-thru (which was of course closed because it was still before 7am) and I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). Along FM 1960 I was stopped at a red light and found a penny in a crack in the road.

Walking to the Astros game this evening I stopped to hide a tuna fish sandwich in my pocket (I’m getting tired of ballpark food so I have decided to bring my own) and I found a penny along the sidewalk. On my way home I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment complex and found two cents. There was likely more, but as I was checking around some vacuum cleaners I saw a racoon that hissed at me. Racoons, with the possibility of rabies, scare the crud out of me, so I decided to call it a night.

The past two nights at the ballpark haven’t been much to talk about, on the win front or the autograph front. However, I did have a good night with some non-baseball autographs. The crew of the space shuttle (the one that was just in space) was there to throw out the first pitch. I managed to get five of the seven to sign a baseball for me. It’s only my second baseball ever with astronauts, so I was pleased.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $162.91

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home