Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today I found 46 cents. . . 2 dimes, 1 quarter & 1 penny.

My week of feeling like crap continues. I probably made it worse by joining my friend Susan for lunch this afternoon. To add insult to injury she won a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant because she played and won an NFL squares game. At least I didn’t have to pay for lunch.

On the way home I knew that I wasn’t going to be good for a lot of change searching so I took a page from Bailey’s book and went to a Chic-Fil-A. I was not disappointed. I found one penny in the drive thru and 45 cents (one quarter & two dimes) in the parking lot. I promptly drove home and called it a day.

In late breaking news I just spoke with my friend Patti in New Jersey, who informed me that she found two cents today on the sidewalk outside of the school where she teaches. This is worthy change news so I figured I would pass it along.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $162.37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home