Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today I found 18 cents. . . 1 dime & 8 pennies.

While heading to lunch this afternoon I stopped at a vending machine and found a dime on the ground. Outside I saw two lizards mating, but that did nothing for the daily totals so I only mention it as a point of interest.

In the evening my friend Robert and I went to go do a few errands. He drove so I was able to check the street for change at every red light. I was annoyed that I spotted a penny just as the light changed, which I was not able to retrieve. However, a few lights later I spotted another penny, which I was able to retrieve. My final stop of the evening was a car wash where I picked up seven cents (all pennies).

The big news of the day, besides the Astros win and the Phillies and Marlins loss, is hurricane Rita, which is supposed to hit Houston on Friday. As long as the power doesn’t conk out I will continue to post, and hopefully have a few hurricane finds to report..

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $167.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home