Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, September 23, 2005

Today I found 31 cents. . . 1 quarters & 6 pennies.

Well, it’s D-Day for Hurricane Rita so let the fun begin! This morning I made my last minute hurricane preparations. I took my plants off the balcony, brought in come charcoal from the car, and did some pre-hurricane change searching. It’s nice to report that there wasn’t a single car on the road this morning. I drove to a nearby car wash and found 31 cents (1 quarter & six pennies). I figured that this was good enough for the day, so I’m home now and getting ready to start the grill for the hurricane party. The winds are already whipping up and the rains are coming soon. I’ll post again when I can.

Totals for the day: 31 cents
Race Totals: $169.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home