Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today I found 13 cents. . . all pennies.

After lunch this afternoon my co-workers and I took a quick trip to Wendy’s. They actually waited in the car while I went to the drive-thru (which is still closed because of lack of power at the restaurant) and found five cents (all pennies). It was nice to see that even though they were not open there was still some change for me.

On my way home from work I stopped at a car wash on FM 1960 and found two cents. At a nearby Sonic I picked up another three cents and at the car wash next to my apartments I found my final three cents of the day.

I also got a wheat penny (1950) in some change at a corner store this afternoon. Of course the change penny does not count towards the daily totals, but I mention it as a point of interest.

Totals for the day: 13 cents
Race Totals: $171.00

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Congrats on the wheat penny.

Always a soild find, even if it was in "normal" change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home