Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday, October 10, 2005

Today I found 47 cents. . .2 nickels, 1 quarter, and 12 pennies.

On my way to dinner this evening I spotted and retrieved a penny from the road. To be honest, it was actually half a penny, as the other half was somewhere else. Somewhere else meaning it was not attached to the actual penny that I found.

Following dinner my friend Susan and I looked around a store selling Halloween costumes. While Susan looked at the shelves I looked at the floor and found eight cents (one nickel & three pennies) on the floor by a shelf that contained some severed hands and a cat tail. On my way home I stopped at Chevron for a drink and retrieved a nickel from the base of a cash register. The nickel was in a box that contained David Sunflower Seeds, which are quite delicious and one of my snacks of choice.

Continuing home I stopped to recycle some newspapers and then paid a visit to Ale Gator’s Car Wash, where I found 30 cents (one quarter & five pennies). All were scattered about the ground. The quarter was a particularly rewarding find, as it was stuck between two grates in the car wash area. My final stop was Sonic, where I found three cents in the common eating area.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $176.97

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home