Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday, October 7, 2005

Today I found 22 cents. . . 2 dimes & 2 pennies.

Coming home from work this afternoon I stopped at the car wash next to my apartment and found 22 cents (two dimes & two pennies). That was it for the day.

It was nice to see the Yankees lose tonight. Seven years ago I moved to Houston from Baltimore. I absolutely love National League baseball, but my hatred of the Yankees is deep, so anytime they lose it’s a wonderful time. Randy Johnson absolutely melted down, and the Angels took advantage of it. Randy Johnson has always been an ok guy in my book, though.

Several years back I asked him to sign a ball for me. I had been asking him for years and he always blew me off. Anyway, he agreed to sign so I threw him the ball and then I threw him my pen. Only problem was he had already ducked down and had a pen, so my pen went flying and hit him square in the head. He looked up, kind of pissed, so all I could think to do was turn around, look at no one in particular, and say, “come on guys, stop throwing shit at Randy.” He signed my ball and was done signing. Ah well, it makes a nice story.

Totals for the day: 22 cents
Race Totals: $175.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home