Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today I found 68 cents. . .1 dime, 1 quarter, and 33 pennies. I also found a Tilt Family Amusement Center token, which does not count toward the daily totals.

I ate lunch at Greenspoint Mall this afternoon and I found three cents by the cash register at the Chinese stand where I ate. After lunch my co-worker Carl and I took a walk around the arcade in the mall on a change search. Sadly, Carl found a quarter and I only found a token. Ideally it would have been the other way around. Nevertheless, the token shall be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of all things not change.

On the way home I stopped at a car wash at Exxon and found eight cents (all pennies) on the ground. A quick stop at Sonic for some dinner earned me an additional 23 cents (13 pennies & one dime). All the Sonic change was scattered about on the ground.

My final stop on the way home was the car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found 34 cents (one quarter & nine pennies). The quarter was atop a vacuum cleaner and the pennies were scattered about.

Totals for the day: 68 cents
Race Totals: $177.65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home