Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Today I found $1.70. . .4 nickels, 6 dimes, 2 quarters, and 40 pennies (the slamming change cycle).

Work took me to Bailey’s neck of the woods today and I decided to hit it hard looking for change on my way home. I recorded quite a few finds and if memory serves me correctly they were at two gas station car washes, an HEB, a Kroger, Wendy’s, KFC, Taco Bell, the middle of the street, Sonic, Arbys, the parking lot of Wal-Mart, and a Sonic. All told I found 78 cents (two nickels, four dimes, and 28 pennies).

Closer to home I recorded finds at a Whataburger where I found eight cents (one nickel & three pennies), a Sonic where I found 11 cents (one nickel & six pennies), the post office where I found 10 cents (one dime), Randalls where I found a penny, McDonalds where I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies), and a car wash by the post office where I found 50 cents (two quarters).

Game Two of the NLCS was won by the Astros this evening, marking the first time since 2003 that a road team has won a game in the National League in that series. Roy O was amazing and the Astros managed to win despite Phil “Look at my Mustache” Garner’s questionable moves. Following the off day the series will return to Houston, where the Astros play well. Seven more wins, that’s all I ask.

Totals for the day: $1.70
Race Totals: $179.81

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home