Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today I found 31 cents. . . 1 nickel, 3 dimes, and 6 pennies.

For the second day in a row I went without a change find until late in the evening. Around 10pm I had to go out to recycle some newspapers and to drop off some packages at the post office. On my way to recycle my newspaper I stopped by the drive-thru at Boston Market and found three cents. I also stopped at a Shell gas station for a drink and found a penny by the front door. On my way back to my car I checked the car wash area at Shell and found 27 cents (one nickel, two dimes, and two pennies). They were all in a sticky pile by a vacuum cleaner. I must note that Tara talked me through the change finding process, as well as my trip to the post office. She was tired but stayed on the cell phone with me like a trooper.

Totals for the day: 31 cents
Race Totals: $189.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home