Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday, November 5, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . . 1 dime and 13 pennies. I also found a Canadian penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Prior to departing for the airport I stopped at a closed Boston Market drive-thru in Houston, TX and found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). I also found five cents (five pennies) at the airport. All five were sitting on the ground by a pay telephone.

Once in Los Angelus, CA I found an additional six cents (all pennies). Four of the pennies were sitting on a stack on top of a parking meter (this is also where the Canadian penny was. It has since been deposited into my “Not Change Cup”). The two remaining pennies were found at crosswalks in the street on Hollywood Ave.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $192.40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home