Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday, November 4, 2005

Today I found 47 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 quarters, and 17 pennies.

On my way back from Angleton, TX this afternoon I stopped at a Jack-in-the-Box to procure some change. The drive-thru was too busy, but I did find two cents in the parking lot. I also found two cents at a Shell gas station that had a Taco-Bell attached to it.

Closer to home I found six cents (six pennies) at a Sonic and 35 cents (one nickel, one quarter, & five pennies) at the Kwick Kar Wash. A single penny find was recorded at Boston Market, where I joined my friends Matt & Anna for dinner. My final penny of the day was in the washing machine at my apartment complex laundry room.

Tomorrow morning I hop a plane for a quick 24 hour vacation to Los Angelus, CA. I found a price so good on the airfare that I had to take the trip. I’ll be gone Saturday evening, but will be back by Sunday afternoon. Please adjust your blog reading accordingly.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $192.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home