Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday, November 6, 2005

Today I found 36 cents. . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 1 penny.

Outside my hotel room in Los Angelus, CA I found a dime by the front door. Sadly, this would be my last coin find in California, even though several stops were made on the way to the airport. One of the highlights of my trip was stopping at a 7-11 this morning (there are no 7-11's in Houston) and getting a Slurpee. It was nice to be able to purchase a good old 7-11 Slurpee once again. As the Slupree was a highlight it is safe to say that LA does not impress me too much as a city.

After arriving home I recorded a 26 cent find (one quarter & one penny) at the car wash next to my apartment complex. The quarter was in a car wash station and the penny was on the ground by a vacuum cleaner.

Totals for the day: 36 cents
Race Totals: $192.76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home