Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Today I found 24 cents. . . all pennies.

After leaving Angleton, TX this afternoon I pulled into a car wash to check for some change. Just as I pulled in I received a phone call from Bailey, who did not seem the least surprised that I was change searching. My car wash excursion netted me two cents.

On my way home I stopped and checked the Kwick Kar Wash and the nearby Sonic parking lot. I found a total of 13 cents (all pennies). My final stop of the evening was another car wash, that I hit while going on a recycle newspapers / drop off mail at the post office / return books to the library trip. The second car wash delivered another nine pennies.

Totals for the day: 24 cents
Race Totals: $193.42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home