Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday, November 11, 2005

Today I found 32 cents. . . . 2 dimes and 12 pennies.

Thanks to the federal holiday I didn’t have to work today. As it would happen Bailey was off, so I met him over at his place and we went and had lunch. Walking back to my car in Bailey’s parking lot I found 10 cents (one dime). It was a nice feeling to have found change that could have lined his coffers.

Driving home I spotted a Sonic and checked the parking lot. I found four cents. I also stopped at a nearby car wash and found five cents (all pennies). This evening I took a letter to the post office, and as my tradition I checked the car wash next door. I was rewarded with 13 cents (one dime & three pennies).

Totals for the day: 32 cents
Race Totals: $194.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home