Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today I found 21 cents. . . . 2 dimes and 1 penny.

On my way home from work I stopped at a Chevron gas station for a drink. On the way in I found a dime by the door. I also found a penny by the cash register and another dime in the parking lot.

Update on my co-worker Jennifer: Several days ago I received a call from Jennifer. It was around 10:30pm in the evening and she told me that she was standing in line at Wal-Mart to try to buy an X-Box. Jennifer isn’t into this sort of thing, but she was trying to buy it to resell it on e-bay for a huge profit. Sadly, she did not get it, but the fact that she was willing to wait in a long line for hours to sell something on e-bay was very impressive to me. It was / is something I wish I had thought of.

Totals for the day: 21 cents
Race Totals: $202.41

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

They are re-selling on E-Bay for a nice profit.

The only problem, I have read that the new XBox is prone to over-heating and likes to shut off every so often.

Password - snmui

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Buyer beware!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home