Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today I found 26 cents. . . . 2 dimes and 6 pennies.

It was the last day of Alice’s trip to Houston, and there wasn’t a lot of change searching. On our way to pick up Bailey and Marti from the airport we stopped at a Sonic and while Alice checked messages on her phone I found two pennies in the parking lot.

In the evening we had dinner and then went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. On the way back home after the movie we stopped at a Chick-Fil-A drive-thru and I found 24 cents (two dime & four pennies).

I’m not quite sure if I actually understood any of the Harry Potter movie. I haven’t read any of the books and between not really being able to understand the accents and not knowing what the hell was going on I got a little lost. Alice was nice enough to explain quite a bit of the movie to me, and I filled in the rest with stuff that I just made up (for example, I’m quite sure that Trent Reznor, lead singer on Nine Inch Nails, was in the movie). I might not have gotten the actual jist of anything, but I was amused, so it was all good.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $202.20

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I’m quite sure that Trent Reznor, lead singer on Nine Inch Nails, was in the movie"

Wow...that is totally something Brian would do. Insist that someone completely random was in a movie despite all evidence to the contrary!

Password: ahplwfi

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Liza:

Just go look at a picture of the guy (Snark was the movie name, I believe) and go look at a picture of Trent. You tell me it wasn't him!

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home