Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today I found 89 cents. . . . 1 dime, 3 quarters, and 4 pennies.

At the car wash next to my apartment complex I found 29 cents (one quarter & four pennies). I also found a sealed box containing lots of food, including a can of beef stew that apparently will heat itself. I’m guessing that the box of food was left by someone who had received it as a donation from FEMA after the hurricane, but had not used it.

Alice and I decided to go to Galveston, TX this afternoon, but first we stopped for gas. Leaving the gas station I spotted and retrieved a quarter from the side of the street by the exit of the Chevron station. Later in the day I spotted another quarter on the ground by the Fisherman’s Wharf where we had dinner. The final find of the day was a dime, from the drive thru window at Sonic, where we stopped for an evening meal.

Totals for the day: 89 cents
Race Totals: $201.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home