Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Today I found $5.17. . . . 1 dime, 7 pennies, and a $5 bill.

Driving to the Texans game this afternoon I was stopped at a red light and I spotted two pennies in the roadway. Just as the light changed I was back in my car, the pennies in hand.

Speaking of the Texans, they put a scare into me this afternoon. They managed to take a 24-3 lead over the St. Louis Rams into halftime. I was worried that their near perfect season and draft position might be compromised, but lucky for the Texans they remembered they were in fact the Texans. They quickly blew their halftime lead, surrendering 10 points in the final 34 seconds of the game. Not to let a bad effort go to waste they promptly lost in overtime. Good job boys.

Leaving the stadium I found a $5 bill blowing down the sidewalk as I was trying to drive out of the parking lot. As traffic was at a standstill retrieval of the bill was not a problem.

Final finds of the day were five pennies at the Kwick Kar Wash and one dime at the Sonic, which is next to the Kwick Kar Wash.

Totals for the day: $5.17
Race Totals: $209.80

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

You and the paper money finds!
Ugh!

Verification - scntgkmw (Oficially to long!)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Paper is a nice way to add to the totals. Oddly, I have found several $20 bills and maybe a few $1's, but this was my first $5. No worries, one day you will be able to count paper as well.

If it makes you feel better my password for myself was nswezgert. Also a long one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home