Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Today I found 35 cents. . . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, and 15 pennies.

All the change came at Ale Gator’s Car Wash, where I stopped this evening after meeting with my real estate agent. This evening I placed a low, almost insultingly low, offer on a house that I want. The next few days should be fun. I like the house, but I also like my apartment and realize that a home is not a great investment in Texas (very low appreciation and a bad market don’t help). I’m going to have a good time with the negotiations, because if I do get the house it will be on the cheap. If not, I will be able to continue to write about the “car wash next to my apartment complex” without inserting the word “former” into the sentence. Either way I’m happy.

Totals for the day: 35 cents
Race Totals: $210.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home