Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday, December 9, 2005

Today I found 26 cents. . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 11 pennies.

My goldfish is not dead. As reported last night it was floating on it’s back. The same was true this morning, and this afternoon when I got home from work. I had even poked it several times to make sure. Anyhow, I went out to scoop it from the pond and all three fish were swimming around, happy as can be. Perhaps it was a Christmas miracle.

Otherwise it was a bad day, a very bad day. On the bright side I found 26 cents (1 nickel, one dime, and 11 pennies) at the car wash next to my apartment complex.

Totals for the day: 26
Race Totals: $215.17

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

When I was younger I cured my goldfish of cancer, taking a butter knife and scraping off the tumor.

password: tlhsrbr

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Curing cancer is one thing, but bringing one back to life is quite another. At least one thing went well for me yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home