Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday, December 1, 2005

Today I found 65 cents. . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 15 pennies (the mystifying change cycle).

I was in southwest Houston this morning for an appointment, and as I entered the building where I had a meeting I spotted a vending machine. I made a mental note to check that machine when I was done. Good thing I did. In the change return slot of the machine was a nickel, and under a soda machine I found a penny.

The Kwick Kar Wash came through as it always does. On my way home from work I stopped in and found 58 cents (two dimes, one quarter, and 13 pennies). Almost all the change was in a pile next to a spot where a guy was cleaning his car. I asked him if the change was his, and when he said no I claimed it for myself.

Closer to home I found a penny at the car wash next to my soon to be former apartment complex.

Totals for the day: 65 cents
Race Totals: $211.29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home