Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Today I found 27 cents. . . . 2 dimes and 7 pennies.

This afternoon I gave blood after work and on the way home I stopped at Shell to get a drink. In the parking lot I found a penny and inside by the base of the cash register I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny).

In the evening I went to the Live Sports Café where Lance Berkman (outfielder/first baseman for the Astros) was doing a live radio show. The first 100 fans entering could get an autograph. Sadly, I was not in the first 100, so I turned around and went home. On the way home I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found another 11 cents (one dime and one penny) and checked the Sonic next door where I found four more pennies.

I packed my first 10 boxes today in anticipation of my move to a new house later this month. Each of my 300 plus autographed baseballs is now packed. The apartment kind of looks empty without them on display.

Totals for the day: 27 cents
Race Totals: $213.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home