Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today I found 15 cents. . . . 1 dime & 5 pennies. I also found a token from Chuck E. Cheese, which sadly does not count toward the daily totals.

In the evening I was sitting on no change, so I took a little drive and stopped at a nearby car wash. On the ground I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). I also found a nice metal cookie tin (there were cookies in it, but it had been raining all day and they were quite wet). My co-worker Jennifer has recently suggested that I sell things in my “Not Change Cup” on e-bay. I think I’m going to list the cookie tin and see what happens.

In the evening I picked up some food from Sonic and went over to Tara’s to eat. While waiting for my food I found two pennies on the patio at Sonic. On the way home I stopped at Kroger, a local grocery store, and found another two pennies. One penny was atop a change counting machine and one was underneath. It was at Kroger that I also found the Chuck E. Cheese token. It was also on the ground by the change counting machine. The token has since been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of these types of things.
.
Totals for the day: 15 cents
Race Totals: $215.83

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home