Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, January 9, 2006

Today I found $1.62. . . 1 dime, 6 quarters, & 2 pennies.

Atop a coin counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store, I found a penny that looked like someone had chewed on the edges of it. It was a nice evening so instead of driving to my local bank to use the ATM I decided to walk. In the bank parking lot I found another penny. Finally, I walked a bit further down the road to a car wash, and for the third time in four days I made a big car wash find. I found a total of $1.60 (six quarters & one dime). Four of the quarters were sitting on the ledge in a car wash station and two more quarters were in the coin return slot in the adjacent car wash station. The dime was also sitting on a ledge, in the front of the car wash area.

Totals for the day: $1.62
Race Totals: $234.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home