Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday, January 7, 2006

Today I found $1.09. . . 2 nickels, 3 quarters, & 24 pennies.

This afternoon I went to a local sports bar to watch my beloved Redskins defeat the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, or whatever that team is calling themselves these days. As I was leaving I noticed that there were two pennies on the ground at a nearby table. Later in the afternoon I made a post office trip and found seven cents (one nickel & two pennies) in the post office parking lot.

The remaining $1 (one nickel, three quarters, & 20 pennies) were found at the car wash next to the post office. For the second day in a row someone had left large amounts of quarters in a car wash booth. The remaining change was found scattered about. This was a large amount of change to find at this car wash, and I would guess that it sets some sort of personal record.

Go Skins!

Totals for the day: $1.09
Race Totals: $232.54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home