Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Today I found 28 cents . . . 1 dime, & 18 pennies.

On my way home from work I stopped at a Sonic and found four cents. I also found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) at a nearby car wash. In the evening I checked in at another Sonic and found 13 cents (all pennies).

The post office continues to frustrate me. To illustrate I will give you a summary of today’s events. First, I called the post office to inquire if I could mail magazines media mail (a cheep class of service). Yes, I was told. Once at the post office I was told that I could not mail magazines media mail. “No problem,” I replied. “I would like to send them bound printed matter rate.” “What?” the postal employee answered. “You know, bound printed matter rate. It’s a rate you offer. It’s advertised on your web site,” I retorted. “I have no idea what you are talking about,” she fumbled. Sadly, I don’t doubt that. My package remains unmailed.

Totals for the day: 28 cents
Race Totals: $242.90

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home