Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today I found 39 cents. . . 1 quarter & 14 pennies. Change finds were recorded in two states, Texas & Maryland.

I had to catch a flight to Baltimore this afternoon and on the way to the airport I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found one penny. Pulling out I was also able to retrieve another penny from the road, thanks in part to good vision and a red light. At the airport in Houston I found another penny in the food court, and once in Baltimore I found yet another penny by a Continental Airlines curbside luggage check station.

In the evening I went to Safeway, a local grocery store, and found 35 cents (one quarter & 10 pennies). The first penny was on the ground by the front door, the second penny was by a checkout lane, and the remaining eight pennies were in the coin return slot of a change counting machine. One of the change counting machine pennies was a 1934 Wheat Back model. The quarter was in the change return slot of a soda machine, located outside the store.

Daily Totals: 39 cents
Race Totals: $246.74

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home