Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today I found 28 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 3 pennies. I also found a smushed elongated penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

I spent the day in Melbourne, FL today, home of the Washington Nationals Spring Training Camp. I got John Wetland (former World Series MVP) and Ryan Zimmerman (who should be a good player for the Nationals) to sign single balls for me. I also got around 20 Nationals to sign a team ball for me, including Hall of Fame Manager Frank Robinson.

The 28 cents that I found for the day was on the drive from Kissimmee to Melbourne and in the Melbourne area.

Totals for the day: 28 cents
Race Totals: $267.00


___________________________________________

February Monthly Report:

This month I found 407 pennies, 18 nickels, 41 dimes, and 20 quarters. Change was found in five states; Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida.

Monthly Total: $14.07
Change Cycle Days: 4
Dollar Days: 3
Monthly High: $1.38 (February 16th)
Monthly Low: 5 cents (February 11th)
Daily Average: 50.25 cents
Hall of Fame Autographs: 2 (Nolan Ryan & Frank Robinson)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home