Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday, March 5, 2006

Today I found 72 cents . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 12 pennies. I also found a car wash token, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

I decided to take a break from my normal Spring Training routine and sleep in a bit today. In the afternoon I went to watch the Astros play the Phillies at Clearwater and in the evening I went to the practice for Team Venezuela, who is playing in the upcoming World Baseball Whatever.

Practice for Team Venezuela paid off. I got Bobby Abreau, Luis Sojo, Tony Armas Jr, and Dave ConcepciĆ³n (former member of the Big Red Machine and current Team Venezuela coach).

All the change was found in the Clearwater, FL and the surrounding areas.

Totals for the day: 72 cents
Race Totals: $270.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home