Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Today I found $1.40 . . . 3 nickels, 4 dimes, 2 quarters, and 35 pennies.

It was an excellent day for autographs and for change finding. In the morning I went to the Phillies camp and got autographs by the parking lot when the players came in for practice. In the afternoon I went to the Toronto Blue Jays stadium (just down the road) and watched the Blue Jays play the Phillies.

On the autograph front for the Phillies I got Dallas Green (1980 World Series Manager), Ryan Howard (NL Rookie of the Year), and pitcher Ricardo Rodrigues (this was an accident. . . he REALLY looks like Jimmy Rollins). For the Blue Jays I got Roy Haladay (former Cy Young Award winner), and Cito Gaston (former Blue Jays manager).

All the change was found in Clearwater, FL and the surrounding areas.

Totals for the day: $1.40
Race Totals: $269.63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home