Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday, March 6, 2006

Today I found 80 cents . . . 5 dimes, 1 quarter, and 5 pennies. I also found a 10 Pence piece. Sadly, the pence will not count toward the daily totals.

It might have been my best day ever at Spring Training, and I owe it all to Team Venezuela. I went to get autographs in the parking lot this morning, watched their practice, and tried getting a few more on the way out. I got single signed baseballs from Maglio Ordonez, Juan Rincon, Johan Santana, Freddy Garcia, Victor Martinez, Victor Zambrano, Carlos Zambrano, and Jimmy Rollins.

Jimmy Rollins does not play for Team Venezuela of course, but the Phillies were finishing up practice as the Venezueleans were coming in. I managed to get him on a single ball. I also added a few more Phillies to my team ball, including David Bell & Mike Lieberthal.

All the change was found in the Clearwater, FL and on the drive back to Kissimmee, FL.

Totals for the day: 80 cents
Race Totals: $271.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home