Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Today I found 71 cents (for the second day in a row) . . . 4 nickels, 2 dimes, and 31 pennies (also for the second day in a row). I also found a plastic nickel, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

All my finds were recorded in Texas today. On the way home from Spring Training I stopped at a Starbucks, a Burger King, and the Kwick Kar Wash before I went home. This afternoon I found change in my apartment complex parking lot and at a few other local car washes.

The plastic nickel was found at my JR’s car wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. Although it has no race value it will be deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such things.

If anyone is interested in the autographs I received during Spring Training you should go back and read the blogs from February 26 – March 7th. I tried to mention the key autographs each day, including quite a few Phillies.

Coming tomorrow will be two pictures of The Beaver (the new official mascot of the Race of the Century). The Beaver made it down to Spring Training with me and had his picture taken with two people. One is a former World Series Champion manager and the other is a famous actor. Tune in tomorrow to see The Beaver in all his glory!

Totals for the day: 71 cents
Race Totals: $272.57

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back... I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing the Beaver snapshots.

password: kcehfgx

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's good to be back. I must admit that before I even unpacked I had to check you and Bailey to see what progress had been made!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home