Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Today I found 71 cents . . . 2 nickels, 3 dimes, and 31 pennies. Change finds were recorded in four states today; Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana.

I decided to head back home a bit early since I had had a successful Spring Training. In the morning I watched the Astros practice and then I hit the road. Leaving Florida I found 26 cents (one nickel, one dime, and 11 pennies). In Alabama and Mississippi I found a total of four cents (two in each state), and in Louisiana I found 41 cents (one nickel, two dimes, & 16 pennies). Had I driven just a bit faster I could have been back in Texas before midnight and recorded change finds in five states (something I have never done before). As it was I was 11 minutes too late.

Totals for the day: 71 cents
Race Totals: $271.86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home