Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Today I found 68 cents . . . 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 23 pennies.

After picking up a drink at Chevron this morning I was pulling out of the parking lot when I spotted a quarter by the edge of the road and the parking lot. I parked and was able to retrieve the quarter with little fanfare. On the way home I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 15 cents (all pennies).

In the evening I swung by my JR’s Car Wash and found 25 cents (two dimes & five pennies). Almost all the change was in the dirt. This was one of the first times I had ever really inspected the dirt area, so sadly I think that change might have been sitting there for quite a while. Later in the evening I joined Bailey at Sonic and I found two pennies there and another penny at a Burger King next door.

Totals for the day: 68 cents
Race Totals: $275.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home