Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today I found 39 cents . . . 1 dime & 29 pennies.

On my way to and on my way home from work I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and I found a total of 19 cents (all pennies). In the evening I had to go to the post office and I found a penny there in the coin return slot of a stamp machine. The final 19 cents (one dime & nine pennies) were found at another local car wash. The pennies were on the ground and the dime was near a trashcan, along with a pile of broken windshield glass.

Today sets a personal record for me: I have found dimes for 37 consecutive days. My old record was 36 straight days of finding dimes (May 26 – June 30), which in and of itself was fairly impressive. I’m sure that mentioning this will promptly end my streak, but those are the breaks.

Totals for the day: 39 cents
Race Totals: $282.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home