Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday, March 31, 2006

Today I found 56 cents . . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 11 pennies (the thrilling change cycle).

Baseball is officially back in Houston! This evening the Astros played the Kansas City Royals in what was the first of two Spring Training games held at Minute Maid Park. The game was dull, it was meaningless, I spent more time talking to friends than I did watching baseball, and I would be hard pressed to tell you the final score. Still, none of this matters . . . baseball is back!

On my way home from the game I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 44 cents (one nickel, one dime, one quarter, and four pennies). Further down the road I stopped at JR’s Car Wash and found 12 cents (one nickel & seven pennies). It was a good day.

Totals for the day: 56 cents
Race Totals: $288.76


___________________________________

March Monthly Report:

This month I found 481 pennies, 20 nickels, 57 dimes, and 37 quarters. I also found a 1901 Morgan Silver Dollar. Change was found in five states; Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida.

Monthly Total: $21.76
Change Cycle Days: 5
Dollar Days: 7
Monthly High: $1.66 (March 15th)
Monthly Low: 13 cents (March 18th)
Daily Average: 70.19 ish cents
Favorite Post: March 9th—A Beaver and a Midget. What could be better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home