Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Today I found 11 cents . . . 1 nickel and 6 pennies.

I found the first three pennies at the post office this morning. I had to mail some packages before I went to work. The next two pennies were found by the counter at Chevron, where I went to purchase a drink this afternoon.

At the Home Plate Bar and Grill I found the nickel, a 2006 model. I was there with Bailey to get something to eat (which seemed like a good idea since the Astros were down big and we both decided that we could miss a few innings to get some cheep food). On the way home I stopped at the Kwick Kar wash and found a single penny.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $289.97

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to turn down a invite to a suite to the Astors game, I got a rain check though. I told Jen it made me think of ya.

Still with the change thing........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home