Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today I found 50 cents . . . 2 nickels, 2 dimes, and 20 pennies.

Getting back into the swing of change finding was not as hard as I though it would be. Keeping track of all the finds was a bit difficult, but that is to be expected.

I remember that I found 30 cents (two dimes & 10 pennies) at a Sonic where I had lunch. I found a nickel in a Chick-Fil-A parking lot (the guy behind me didn’t seem at all annoyed when I stopped my car to retrieve it) and the other nickel and some pennies were found at an area car wash. Change was also found in the gas station parking lot (Citgo) where I stopped for gas and JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex.

What’s the deal with the weather in San Francisco? Two rained out baseball games in two days. I needed a break from GOING to baseball games, not watching them on TV.

Totals for the day: 50 cents
Race Totals: $291.79

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home