Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today I found 18 cents . . . 1 dime and 8 pennies.

All change was found inside a change-sorting machine at Randalls, a local grocery store. The machine was broken and I had to use my fingers to try to pry loose the change that had not fallen into the slot. I spent a lot more time than I should have trying to accomplish this.

Sorry about the late and short posts lately. I was not prepared for the amazing amount of work that has come up as a result of the baseball season starting. The Astros had some amazing give aways to start the season, and as such I have been having to devote a lot of time to baseball and eBay, where I sell the amazing give aways. When not at actual work it seems that almost all my free time this past week has been spent at games and doing eBay related things. I think I’m back in the groove now, and the Astros are out of town till next Monday, so things should get back to normal, I hope.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $291.29

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Red Sox nation is happy... and all of Boston rejoices :) Unfortunately, this does *not* mean that people are being generous to me, and dropping more change.

I think the found/spent change ruling could be the great schism... will have to give this some serious thought ;)

Oh, and if you ever come to visit Bec in Boston (that is, if she moves here) I found a dime for you... I am sure it will still be here, as its melded to the black road patch material in a busy intersection in Cambridge... I visit it every day, but I'm just not hardcore enough to bring a chisel with me on my commute to work...

LP

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Even with the idiots gone it's nice to know that Red Soxs Nation can rejoice! Too bad people are not celebrating by tossing dollar coins into the air.

I'm certainly intersted in the stuck dime. Next trip to Boston I'll make sure to bring my chisel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home