Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Today I found 24 cents . . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, and 4 pennies.

On my way to the ballpark this afternoon I stopped at the post office to mail some packages. Under a stamp machine I found 13 cents (two nickels & three pennies). On my way home from the game I checked in at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 11 cents (one dime & one penny).

Baseball autographs have not been great this year, but the Rockies are the exception. It seems that there is not much interest in them so with fewer fans the players are responding to autograph requests. In two games I have gotten 16 of the 25 members of the team. One player that will never sign is Jose Mesa, who is by far one of the biggest autograph avoiders in the league. Gotta love Joe Table.

Totals for the day: 24 cents
Race Totals: $306.24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home