Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Today I found 7 cents . . . . . all pennies.

At a local convenience store I found a penny by the front counter and another penny in the parking lot. At the Astros game this evening I found a penny walking from my car to the front gate and another three cents in and around the ballpark. On the way home I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found one penny.

Since today is 6/6/06, close to the sign of the devil, it seems nice that I got a lucky seven cents. Of course any found money is lucky money.

In the baseball isn’t really that smart, are they? department the following game was played tonight (going along with the 666 theme): Tampa Bay DEVIL Rays vs. Anaheim ANGELS. Good defeated evil as the Angels won.

At the game this evening I was I noticed Carl Malone of the Utah Jazz on the field watching batting practice. As he left the field I had him sign a baseball for me. He makes only the second NBA player that I have ever gotten to sign a baseball (the first was Tracy McGrady).

Totals for the day: 7 cents
Race Totals: $317.27

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you ferret that Devil-Angels nugget out on your own? That borders on genius status...

password: mpwabiyp

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I will indeed take full credit for the Devil-Angels nugget. I noticed it when I was looking at the out-of-town scoreboard at the ballpark.

I'm not sure about genius status, but it was a cool pick up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home