Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today I found $1.59 . . . .4 nickels, 7 dimes, 2 quarters, and 19 pennies (the swell change cycle).

It’s one of those nights where I have absolutely zero energy and just getting on line is a lot of work. I worked out hard this evening and my shoulder feels like it is about to rip off. Making matters worse my Internet has been crazy slow lately, so all things considered I’m going to have to let the totals speak for themselves and say good night now.

Totals for the day: $1.59
Race Totals: $321.58

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you give out strange change finds of the month? I think I have a winning contender. I found a penny in my dog's dry food yesterday morning. And they say they use all natural ingredients... ha!

LP

PS- When are you coming to visit Bec in Boston?

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Penny in the dog food is a good find. Of course copper is "all natural" so I think they have you there.

I'm sure the change parade will pull into Boston at some point this summer. Wonderful city, especially when it is not winter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home