Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today I found 49 cents . . .. 2 dimes & 29 pennies. I also found a European one-cent piece, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

This afternoon I went to Kroger, a local grocery store, to get some last minute items for a poolside BBQ. In the change return slot of a coin counting machine I found 46 cents (two dimes & 26 pennies). The coin counting machine slot is also where I found the European one-cent piece. Although the value of said European one-cent piece will have no ultimate effect on the daily totals it is a welcome edition to my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of items of the non-US coin variety.

In the evening I found a penny at the post office, where I stopped to mail some eBay items this evening. It was on the floor by some trashcans. Two more pennies followed at the car wash next to the post office.

Totals for the day: 49 cents
Race Totals: $327.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home