Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday, June 30, 2006

Today I found 34 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 4 pennies. I also found change in two states, Texas and Maryland.

On my way to the airport this morning I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found three cents.

After landing in Baltimore I found an additional 31 cents (one nickel, one quarter, one penny). The nickel came first (under a stamp machine at the airport), the quarter second (under a soda machine at the airport), and the penny was last (by a candy stand at the airport).

Totals for the day: 34 cents
Race Totals: $329.84


________________________________________

June Monthly Report:

This month I found 294 pennies, 14 nickels, 44 dimes, and 29 quarters. I also found a $1 bill. Change was found in two states, Texas and Maryland.

Monthly Total: $16.28
Change Cycle Days: 7
Dollar Days: 6
Monthly High: $1.66 (June 16th)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (June 19th)
Daily Average: 54 ish cents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home