Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today I found 2 cents. . . all pennies.

The first penny came to me in Mission, TX where I was visiting a local Kmart Store (who knew those things still existed?). It was on the ground by a bunch of boxes near the back of the store. I found the second penny at a local no name gas station, also in Mission, TX. Some co-workers and I stopped there to pick up a few items and use the facilities after a day of work.

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $333.93

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Keep up the streak!

This might be the toughest test you have had since your Alaska trip!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

True enough. Of course Alaska had much nicer sights than McAllen, TX and the temperature was nicer (105 degrees today).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home