Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday, July 21, 2006

Today I found 27 cents . . .. 2 dimes & 7 pennies.

On my way to the office I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 15 cents (one dime & five pennies). I was dressed in a suit and tie so I figure that if anyone was watching me they probably got a good laugh out of it.

After work I headed to the airport for a flight to New York. I am going to be there over the weekend to watch the Astros play the Mets and to visit with some friends. After I got onto the plane we found out that the flight was going to be delayed for at least three hours. We got off and I used that time to get some food in the food court and to find some extra change. I found an additional 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) so the delay wasn’t that bad.

Totals for the day: 27 cents
Race Totals: $334.52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home