Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Today I found 28 cents . . .. 1 quarter & 3 pennies.

I woke up around 11:30am, which isn’t bad considering what time I went to bed. Such is life in the big city of New York where bars stay open till 4am. Walking to the subway with my friend Becca and Alice I spotted a quarter sticking out of a slot in a parking meter. At Shea Stadium, home of the NY Mets, I found three cents. Two of the pennies were in a walkway and one was under a seat.

Totals for the day: 28 cents
Race Totals: $334.80

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. I read your blog every day-I love it! I was at the Sunday game...where your Astros beat my Mets in a game full of sloppy play by the Mets. Because of you and Bailey, I am now a change searcher myself, though haven't had as much success as you guys :) I'm working on it though. NYC is actually a great spot to find change-most of my finds are in the city, and not my Jersey homeland.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Talia:

Thanks for the kind words. When Roy O pitches even us disgruntled Astros fans have something to look forward to.

I've had a good deal of success at finding change in NY. Over Christmas (can't remember the exact dates) I got a ton of change in newspaper boxes and on the sidewalks. I even made a nice $1 bill find by the Christmas tree in Rockerfeller Center.

Keep up the change finding and keep me posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home