Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Today I found 36 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 6 pennies.

I stopped for some breakfast at a taco stand this morning and found a penny on the ground. At lunch I spotted another penny on the ground. I was in downtown Houston at the time.

Heading home I pulled over into a no name car wash to check for some change and I found 32 cents (one nickel, one quarter, and four pennies). The quarter was in the coin return slot of a dollar bill changer and the remaining change was scattered about on the ground.

__________________

It looks like my tropical storm is going to be downgraded. That means there will be no cool headlines for me to clip. I guess I should look at it on the bright side. The storm could have produced a lot of wind and the headlines could have read, “Chris Blows.” That’s not good for anyone!

Totals for the day: 36 cents
Race Totals: $339.20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home